Series: Memoirs of the Association of Australasian Palaeontologists (AAP Memoirs) Volume: 42
492 pages, b/w photos, b/w illustrations, tables
- The first known complete lichakephalid trilobite, Lower Ordovician of Morocco - Richard A. Fortey
- Exceptionally preserved Conchopeltis (Cnidaria) from the Ordovician of New York, USA: taphonomic inferences - Loen E. Babcock
- A Cambrian Series 3 (Guzhangian) fauna with Centropleura from Northern Victoria Land, Antarctica - James B. Jago, Christopher J. Bentley & Roger A. Cooper
- Lingulate brachiopods from the upper Cambrian (Sunwaptan) Hellnmaria Member of the Notch Peak Formation, western Utah, USA - Rebecca L. Freeman & James F. Miller
- Late Ordovician (Hirnantian) Mucronapsis (Songxites)-dominant trilobite fauna from northwestern Zhejiang, China - Zhou Zhiqiang, Zhou Zhiyi & Yuan Wenwei
- The mid-Cambrian (Drumian) centropleurid trilobite Luhops and its relatives from the Abbey Shale Formation near Nuneaton, central England - Adrian W.A. Rushton
- Revised stratigraphic nomenclature for parts of the Ediacaran-Cambrian Series 2 succession in the southern Great Basin, USA - Soo Yeun Ahn, Loren E. Babcock & J. Stewart Hollingsworth
- Late middle Cambrian trilobites from El Totoral, Mendoza, Argentina - M. Franco Tortello
- Exceptionally preserved biota from a carbonate lithofacies, Huaqiao Formation (Cambrian: Drumian Stage), Hunan, China - Loren E. Babcock et al.
- First skeletal microfauna from the Cambrian Series 3 of the Jordan Rift Valley (Middle East) - Olaf Elicki
- The Cambrian trilobite Ryssometopus, with taxonomic revision of Guzhangian species from Queensland, Australia - Lee Ann Hally
- First record of silicified Cambrian (Furongian) rhynchonelliform brachiopods from the Mila Formation, Alborz Range, Iran - Leonid E. Popov et al.
- Lower Cambrian (Branchian) eodiscoid trilobites from the lower Brigus Formation, Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland, Canada - Stephen R. Westrop & Ed Landing
- Middle Ordovician Springs juction area, New Zealand - Yong Yo Zhen et al.
- Affinities of the Lower Ordovician (Tulean; lower Floian) trilobite Gladiatoria, with species from the Great Basin, western United States - Jonathan M. Adrian, Neo E.B. McAdams & Stephen R. Westrop
- Systematics and affinity of the Lower-Ordovician (Tulean; lower Florian) trilobite Psalikilopsis - Jonathan M. Adrian et al.
- New symphysurinid trilobites from the Cambrian-Ordovician boundary interval in the western United States - James D. Loch & John F. Taylor
- Cambrian and Ordovician stratigraphy and biostratigraphy of the Arafura Basin, offshore Northern Territory - Yong Yi Zhen, John R. Laurie & Robert S. Nicoll
- Middle Ordovician linguiformean brachiopods from the Maruia-Springs Junction area New Zealand - Ian G. Percival et al.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!