The HEC-R Relascope is an invaluable tool for the forest researcher or woodland ecologist. It will measure tree heights, count number of stems and also calculate the basal area of trees. Using one dominant tree height it will then calculate timber volume/ha.
This relascope has very low battery consumption and is lightweight, rugged and reliable. Measurements are in metres and degrees.
* Size: 20 x 65 x 44mm (0.8 x 2.5 x 1.7 inch)
* Weight: 50g (1.8oz)
* Battery: 1 x 1.5 AA alkaline
* Temperature: Min -15° Max 45°C / Min 5° Max 113°F
* Height: 0 - 999m/ft
* Height Resolution 0.1m/ft < 100m/ft or 1m/ft > 100m/ft
* Angles: -55° to 85°
* Angle Resolution: 0.1°
* Angle Accuracy: +/- 0.2°
* Relascope functions: 0.5, 1, 2, 4 m2/ha
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
thank you for the excellent customer service
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985