The CVR640 is a compact unit designed to record the image produced by night vision devices possessing a video out socket. It is compatible with Quantum Thermal Imaging Scopes as well as the Yukon Ranger and Yukon Ranger Pro night vision monoculars.
The CVR640 requires three AAA batteries (including NiMH rechargeable) and with good quality batteries has an operating time of up to seven hours. The recorder is connected to your night vision device using the supplied video cable and is fitted with a mount which enables it to be fixed to a Weaver rail. Also supplied is a Weaver to ¼” tripod socket adapter.
Videos are recorded onto an SD card (2GB card included) and can be downloaded to your PC directly using the supplied USB cable in either PAL or NTSC format. The supplied SD card also contains software, including Video Converter and Date/Time setup software as well as the CVR640 Driver, which should be installed before connecting your device to a PC. This software is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and 7.
* Yukon Ranger LT 6.5x42
* Yukon Ranger Pro 5x42
* Pulsar Quantum Series
* Yukon Digisight series
* Yukon Recon series
* Yukon Hornet 3.5x42/5x50
In the box:
* Video recorder CVR640
* Video cable to attach to Recon/Ranger/Quantum
* Video cable to attach to Digisight/Hornet
* SD memory card
* USB cable
* Weaver ¼” adapter
* User manual
* Instruction manual
Check out the footage below recorded using the CVR640 with the Pulsar Quantum HD19S Thermal Imager:
* Recording resolution: 640 x 480 pixels
* Frame frequency: 25 frames/s
* Video signal standard: PAL/NTSC
* Power supply: 3 – 4.5V
* Battery type: 3 x AAA (LR03)
* Operating time with one set of batteries: 6 hours in stand-by / 7 hours recording
* Type of memory card: SD or SDHC
* Max. capacity of memory card: 4GB
* Recording time with 1GB card: 40 mins
* Dimensions: 70 x 50 x 40mm
* Weight with batteries: 100g
* Weight without batteries: 65g
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!