256 pages, 1 colour & 44 b/w illustrations
Soil diversity (pedodiversity) is part of our natural and cultural heritage. The preservation of the pedosphere is essential for the protection of the biosphere and the Earth's systems, the regulation of climate, and for world food security. In Pedodiversity, reputed international experts discuss the state of the art of pedodiversity analysis-analyzing the relationships among biodiversity, pedodiversity, landform diversity, lithodiversity, and land use diversity. The first of its kind, Pedodiversity is intended to be a combined handbook, historical account of pedodiversity research, and essay on its future challenges.
- Pedodiversity: State of the Art and Future Challenges
- Measuring Diversity of Environmental Systems
- Nonlinear Dynamics, Divergent Evolution and Pedodiversity
- Fractals and Multifractals in Pedodiversity and Biodiversity Analyses
- Pedodiversity and Landscape Ecology
- Pedodiversity and Landforms
- Repercussion of Anthropogenic Landscape Changes on Pedodiversity and Preservation of the Pedological Heritage
- Soil Endemism and its Importance to Taxonomic Pedodiversity
- Pedodiversity Studies in China
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!