The Heavy Duty Soil Emergence Trap is designed to be structurally very strong for longer deployments. It consists of a floorless closed tent which fits onto a frame made from two shock-corded poles. Flaps at the bottom of the trap are designed to be covered in dirt to prevent insects from escaping and the two large dome-shaped zipped openings allow for easy access into the inside. Loops at each corner are for fixing the trap to the ground in windy weather (tent pegs included). A 500ml collecting bottle is situated at the apex of the trap and two replacement bottles as well as a carrying bag are provided.
* 1 x Emergence trap
* 2 x Aluminium poles
* 1 x Bottle connecting ring
* 3 x Collecting bottles (500ml)
* 1 x Carrying bag
* Dimensions: L 110cm x H 110cm x W 110cm
* Weight: 1.5kg (includes all accessories)
* Head entrance: White polyester (470μm mesh)
* Panels: Black polyester (680μm mesh)
* Support poles: Shock-corded aluminium
* Collecting bottle: Polyethylene
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is a national institution, not to say an international one, in the world of natural history!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985