With one volume each year, this series keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences. The present volume includes reviews on genetics, cell biology, physiology, ecology, and vegetation science.
- Ants, Plants and Fungi: A view on some patterns of interaction and diversity
- ABA as a Universal Plant Hormone
- Reduced genomes from parasitic plant plastids: templates for minimal plastomes? Nucleotides and nucleosides: transport, metabolism and signaling function of extracellular ATP
- Regulation of PPi Levels Through the Vacuolar Membrane H+-pyrophosphatase
- Interactions Between Nutrients and Crassulacean Acid Metabolism
- Guttation: Quantification, Microbiology and Implications for Phytopathology
- Adaptation of rice to flooded soils
- Physiological mechanisms of flooding tolerance in rice: transient complete submergence and prolonged standing water between 0.3 to over 3 m
- Beyond Mutualism: Complex Mycorrhizal Interactions
- Ecology of Phreatophytes
- Some like it hot - are desert plants indifferent to climate change?
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985