By: Oswald H Latter (Author)
342 pages, b/w illustrations
Originally published in 1904, as part of the Cambridge Biological Series, The Natural History of Some Common Animals continues to be a helpful and interesting guide to some common British animals, particularly insects and gastropods. The text is also illustrated with over 50 detailed diagrams of various fauna. The Natural History of Some Common Animals will be of use to anyone looking for an informative and practical introduction to British wildlife.
1. Earthworms and leeches. British oligochaete worms
2. The crayfish
3. The cockroach. British orthoptera
4. Dragonflies. British dragonflies
5. Wasps. British wasps
6. The fresh-water mussel. British fresh-water lamellibranchs
7. Snails and slugs. British land and fresh-water gastropods
8. Frogs, toads, and newts. British amphibia
9. Some common internal parasites of domestic animals
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985