By: T Travis Brown (Author), Shanda Brown (Author)
304 pages, colour illustrations, distribution maps
- Explains wetlands' roles in a healthy ecosystem
- Describes the different types of wetlands found in the eastern United States
- Field guide to plant and animal species commonly found in such habitats
- Chapters for plants, trees and shrubs, invertebrates, fish, amphibians, reptiles, mammals, and birds
- Descriptions, full-color photos, and range maps given for every species
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985