By: T Travis Brown (Author), Shanda Brown (Author)
304 pages, colour illustrations, distribution maps
- Explains wetlands' roles in a healthy ecosystem
- Describes the different types of wetlands found in the eastern United States
- Field guide to plant and animal species commonly found in such habitats
- Chapters for plants, trees and shrubs, invertebrates, fish, amphibians, reptiles, mammals, and birds
- Descriptions, full-color photos, and range maps given for every species
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
They [the books] arrived in wonderful condition and it was a joy to see how well they were protected.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985