By: EA Newell Arber(Author)
116 pages, b/w illustrations
Originally published in 1921, Devonian Floras presents a detailed account 'of the two Devonian land floras'. Illustrative figures and textual notes are incorporated throughout. Devonian Floras will be of value to anyone with an interest in the Devonian period, botany and the history of science.
1. The geological age of the floras
2. The two Devonian floras
3. Recent advances in our knowledge of the morphology and anatomy of members of the Psilophyton flora
4. A discussion of the nature and affinities of the Psilophyton flora
5. Recent advances in our knowledge of the morphology of the Archaeopteris flora
6. The Procormophyta and the origin of the Cormophyta (external morphology)
7. The origin of the stele in the earlier cormophyta
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Shopping at NHBS is always good. The range of books is wide, the service is excellent, the orders arrive swiftly.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985