The Roland R-26 Portable Recorder is small and compact yet contains a huge array of professional features, ensuring that your recordings will be of the highest quality. It is ideal for use in the field for capturing wildlife sounds and can also be used in combination with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable and bat detector to create great quality recordings of bat calls.
The R-26 has built-in directional and omnidirectional stereo microphones which can be used simultaneously. It also has two XLR/TRS combo mic inputs with 46V phantom power as well as an input for a stereo plug-in powered mic. Simultaneously record on six channels (three stereo channels) using a combination of internal and external microphones.
The large touchscreen LCD screen allows you to customise microphones settings and edit your recordings and input-level knobs provide fine adjustment control.
The R-26 is powered by 4 x AA batteries (not included) and recordings are saved onto an SD card. A USB cable is also provided for connection to a computer and the included SONAR LE software app provides a recording and editing platform for your PC.
In the box:
* Roland R-26 Recorder
* Owner's manual
* AC adaptor
* SONAR LE DVD-ROM (Windows)
* USB cable (mini-B)
* Tracks: 6 (3 stereo)
* Signal processing: AD/DA conversion: 24 bits, 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz
* Data Type (for recording): WAVE/BWF: Sampling Rate: 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz, Bit Depth: 24/16 bits MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3): Sampling Rate: 48/44.1 kHz, Bit Rates: 320/160/128 kbps WAVE + MP3: Sampling Rate: 48/44.1 kHz, Bit Depth: 16 bits, Bit Rates: 128 kbps
* Data Type (for playback): WAVE: Sampling Rate: 96/88.2/48/44.1 kHz, Bit Depth: 24/16 bits MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3): Sampling Rate: 48/44.1 kHz, Bit Rates: 32-320 kbps or VBR (Variable Bit Rate)
* Memory card: SD Card (SDHC format compatible)
* Audio inputs: Internal Stereo Microphones: Omnidirectional (OMNI) mic, Directional (XY) mic Analog inputs 1/L, 2/R (XLR/TRS Combo type): XLR type (phantom powered), 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced/unbalanced) Plug-in powered mic input (Stereo miniature phone type)
* Audio output: Headphone jack (Stereo miniature phone type)
* Nominal input level (variable): Analog inputs 1/L, 2/R: +4, -2, -8, -14, -20, -26, -32, -38, -44, -50, -56, -62 dBu Plug-in powered mic input: LOW -7.5 dBu, MID -21 dBu, HIGH -26 dBu * Input Level Knob: Center
* Input impedance: Analog inputs 1/L, 2/R : 5k ohms Plug-in powered mic input : 3k ohms (SENS = MID/HIGH), 2k ohms (SENS = LOW)
* Maximum input: Analog inputs 1/L, 2/R : +24 dBu (SENS = +4 dBu) Plug-in powered mic input : +4 dBu (SENS = LOW)
* Output level: 35 mW + 35 mW (In case 16 ohms load)
* Recommended load impedance: 16 ohms or greater
* Frequency response: 16 ohms or greater
* Phantom power: 48 V + or - 4 V 10 mA or less in all channels
* USB interface: Mini-B type connector USB mass storage device class USB audio (Hi-Speed USB)
* Display: 160 x 160 dots graphic display (touch screen)
* Power supply: AC adaptor Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4 or Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) X 4
* Current draw: 500 mA (MAX)
* Accessories: Owner's manual, SD Card, AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows), USB Cable (mini-B type), Windscreen
Powering module for the Sennheiser ME66 and ME67 microphones
Sennheiser shotgun microphone for recording insects and other wildlife sounds from close up
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!