Volume 42 contains the following chapters:
Dedication: Pinhas Spiegel-Roy Eliezer E. Goldschmidt
1. Ornamental Palms: Biology and Horticulture T.K. Broschat, D.R. Hodel, and M.L. Elliott
2. Nitric Oxide Applications for Quality Enhancement of Horticulture Produce Girigowda Manjunatha, Veeresh Lokesh, Zora Singh, Kapugant-J. Gupta, Bhagyalakshmi Neelwarne
3. Molecular Regulation of Storage Root Formation and Development in Sweetpotato V. Ravi, S.K. Chakrabarti, T. Makeshkumar, R. Saravanan
4. Foliar Anthocyanins: A Horticultural Review Jennifer K. Boldt, Mary H. Meyer, John E. Erwin
5. Variability in Size and Soluble Solids Concentration of Peaches and Nectarines John Lopresti, Ian Goodwin, Barry McGlasson, Paul Holford, and John Golding
6. Physiological Disorders of Mango Fruit S. Shivashankar
7. Fusarium Wilt of Watermelon: 120 Years of Research Ray D. Martyn
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The shipment arrived, beautifully packaged, in perfect condition. Thanks for your exceptional service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985