The Lutron PH-220S is designed for measuring pH in soil. It consists of a handheld digital meter with LCD screen and a spear tip probe on a 750mm cable. This probe has a durable glass measuring spear which is contained in a rugged epoxy body. It is ideal for measurement of both soil and other semi-solid substances.
This meter has a measurement range of 1 to 13 pH with a resolution of 0.01 pH.
The PH-220S is powered by one AAA battery (included). pH 4 / pH 7 buffer solutions and a user manual are also supplied.
* Display: 20 x 28mm
* Measurement range: 0 to 14 pH x 0.01pH
* Resolution: 0.01 pH
* Accuracy: ± 0.07 pH (pH 5 to pH9); ± 0.1 pH (pH 4 to pH 4.9, pH 9.1 to pH 10); ± 0.2 pH (pH 1 to pH 3.9, pH 10.1 to pH 13).
* Input impedance: 10-12 ohms
* Temperature compensation: Not necessary to make adjustment
* Sampling time: Approx 0.8 second
* Hold function: To freeze the display reading value
* Calibration method: Auto calibration, pH 7, pH 4 (or pH 10)* pH electrode connector: BNC connector
* Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
* Operating humidity: Less than 80% RH
* Power supply: DC 1.5V battery (UM-4/AAA)
* Power consumption: Approx 4.8mA
* Dimensions: Meter 180 x 40 x 32mm; Electrode 12 x 150mm; Electrode cable 750mm
* Weight: 220g (0.48lb) including electrode
Soil pH Electrode:
*pH Measuring range: 1 to 13pH (typical 0 to 14 pH)
* pH Operation temperature: 5 to 60°C (41 to 140°F)
* pH Electrode structure: Combination type
* Reference of pH electrode: Ag/AgCl, Double junction
* Zero potential for pH value: 7 ± 1 pH
* Repeatability: 0.05 pH
* Response time < 2 minutes
* Body material: Epoxy
* Connector: BNC
* Mechanical protection: With protection bottle on the electrode head
* Weight: 68g (including cable and socket)
* Dimensions: Body length 150mm; Body diameter 12mm; Cable length 750mm
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!