23 pages, colour photos, b/w illustrations
Pomegranate’s Tropical Fish Coloring Book features 22 drawings to color. Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed.
When you open your eyes in the warmer parts of the world’s oceans, green anemones, blue shrimp, and purple corals appear, as do the most marvelous fish. Tropical water may not be as warm as your bath, but it’s close, somewhere between 75 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit (24–26.5 degrees Celsius), which makes it nice to swim among schools of Angelfish and Butterflyfish until the sun goes down.
The twenty-two kinds of fish in this book are found in the Indian and Pacific oceans, and most of them prefer shallow water near coral reefs, which provide both food and hiding places. Imagine yourself floating with a snorkel and mask as you add some color to the outlines in this book. On the last page, which is blank, add your own picture of a fish or three.
- Regal Angelfish (Pygoplites diacanthus)
- Picasso Fish (Rhinecanthus aculeatus)
- Copperband Butterflyfish (Chelmon rostratus)
- Mandarin Dragonet (Synchiropus splendidus)
- Harlequin Filefish (Oxymonacanthus longirostris)
- Red Lionfish (Pterois volitans)
- Yellowtail Coris (Coris gaimardi)
- Emperor Angelfish (Pomacanthus imperator)
- Clown Triggerfish (Balistoides conspicillum)
- Ornate Cowfish (Aracana ornata)
- Spotted Sea Horse (Hippocampus kuda)
- Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loricula)
- Sunset Wrasse (Thalassoma lutescens)
- Seven-Stripe Frontosa (Cyphotilapia frontosa)
- Klunzinger’s Wrasse (Thalassoma rueppellii)
- Blue-Girdled Angelfish (Pomacanthus navarchus)
- Zebra Turkeyfish (Dendrochirus zebra)
- Common Discus (Symphysodon aequifasciata)
- Queen Triggerfish (Balistes vetula)
- Threadfin Butterflyfish (Chaetodon auriga)
- Achilles Tang (Acanthurus achilles)
- Harlequin Tuskfish (Choerodon fasciatus)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!