The AM4515T Dino-Lite Edge USB digital microscope is designed for professional users and combines sharp picture quality, comprehensive measurement functions and the additional flexibility of interchangeable end caps. The 1.3M pixel 1/3" image sensor provides high resolution, sharp pictures and an impressive field of view. A simple thumbwheel control to adjust the focus/magnification allows for an effective magnification range of between 20x and 220x (dependent upon the distance of the object from the microscope). The "MicroTouch" function allows a snapshot to be taken by lightly touching the sensor area and results in less "camera shake" than a conventional push button. The 8 built-in white light LEDs with software on/off control allow for good subject illumination.
Working with DinoCapture 2.0, the AM4515T can detect and display the magnification and automatically store it with the captured picture. This makes it especially useful for applications where reading the magnification is difficult. It also improves accuracy by eliminating issues caused by human error.
The Edge range of Dino-Lites also provide a detachable front cap design which aims to satisfy the needs of a diverse range of applications. Extra working distance, often required when working under the Dino-Lite, can be obtained by simply removing the cap. Alternatively, the cap can be exchanged for a different type as required. Included are: open cap, closed cap, diffuser cap, long cap, side light cap and extension cap.
This Dino-Lite model is also available with a fully adjustable polariser (AM4515ZT) which is useful for applications where the object being viewed is highly reflective. The polariser helps to reveal more detail and to enhance the contrast on the surface by reducing or eliminating reflections.
The supplied DinoCapture software for Windows enables the user to capture still images, real-time video and time-lapsed video streams quickly and easily. Once a still image has been captured, text and graphics can easily be added using the built in picture editing tools after which the image can be saved in a selection of resolutions, shared and emailed from within the DinoCapture user interface.
When used with the AM4515T Dino-Lite microscope the DinoCapture software measurement features are enabled. Once an image has been captured, the magnification value (which is captured automatically) is used to calculate measurements such as length, angle and circle circumference which can be added to the image as text and graphics for future reference. The AM4515T also enables access to the calibration function. This feature allows the magnification value, as entered by the user, to be calibrated against a known measurement and increases the accuracy of the measurements taken.
Dino-Lite USB microscopes can also be used as a standard webcam with applications such as MSN Messenger and Skype. This feature enables a group of remote users to view the microscope output and provides for effective online discussion of the object under inspection.
The AM4515T and AM4515ZT are not currently compatible with Mac O/S.
* 1.3M pixel (1280 x 1024) resolution
* 1/3" image sensor
* Adjustable magnification: 20x – 220x
* Built-in 8 white-light LED illumination (software switchable)
* MicroTouch snapshot
* Up to 30fps frame rate (15fps at 1.3M)
* High speed USB2.0 interface
* DinoCapture software + measurement functionality + calibration option.
* Supports Windows 7, 8, Vista, XP
* AM4515T or AM4515ZT Dino-Lite Edge USB Microscope
* Application CD (DinoCapture software, drivers and user manual)
* Cradle stand
* Storage pouch
* Model: AM4515T / AM4515ZT
* Resolution: 1.3 megapixel (1280 x 1024 pixels)
* Magnification: 20x - 220x
* Interface: USB 2.0, High speed USB transmission
* Number of LED's: 8
* LED on/off switchable: Yes
* LED colour: White
* Housing: Composite
* Microtouch: Yes
* Magnification lock: Yes
* Detachable caps: Yes
* Output: Picture, video and time-lapsed video
* Video fram rate: Up to 30 frames-per-second, 15fps at 1.3M
* Measurement: Yes (line, radius, circle, 3-point circle)
* Automatic magnification reading: Yes
* Extended dynamic range (EDR): No
* Extended depth of field (EDOF): No
* Calibration: Yes
* Filter/diffuser: AM4515T: No / AM4515ZT: Built-in polariser / diffuser cap supplied with the package.
* Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
* Software: Windows DinoCapture
* Caps included in package: N3C-0- open cap, N3C-C- closed cap, N3C-D- diffuser cap, N3C-L- long cap, N3C-S- side light cap, N3C-E- extension cap
The MS35B pole stand is an excellent stand solution for fixed inspection arrangements
The MS15X stand is suitable for situations that require fine X-Y or rotational control over the specimens being examined
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!