160 pages, 250 colour photos
Features a comprehensive description and taxonomy details on the 10 Eclectus subspecies, illustrated by over and comprehensive details on all aspects of keeping the Eclectus Parrot as a pet or breeding bird including housing, feeding, breeding, incubation, handrearing. Chapter on health and diseases written by an avian veterinarian.
- About the authors
- eclectus in the wild
- the identification of subspecies
- eclectus in captivity
- eclectus as pets
- ongoing care for your pet eclectus training
- eclectus in the aviary
- aviary design
- artificial incubation and handrearing
- troubleshooting and symptoms of breeding failure
- colour mutations and genetics
- diseases and disorders
- common problems in nestlings
- common problems in the juvenile and adult eclectus
- infectious diseases
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Rob Marshall has been keeping birds since 1960 beginning with pigeons. In his veterinary practice, Rob has dealt with all species of pet birds.
Ian Ward is a successful specialist Eclectus breeder with many years experience.