This first part of this 2-part fauna of Maharashtra, India, covers all the vertebrate groups. The second part can be found here and deals with the invertebrates.
1. An overview/Anil Mahabal and R.M. Sharma
2. Mammalia/M.S. Pradhan and S.S. Talmale
3. Aves/Anil Mahabal, Satish Pande, Pranav Pandit and Aditya Ponkshe
4. Reptilia/Gouri Dasgupta, B.H.C.K. Murthy and Sujay Raha
5. Amphibia/A.D. Padhye and H.V. Ghate
6. Freshwater fishes/A.K. Karmakar, B.E. Yadav, N. Bairagi, A. Das, P.K. Banerjee and S.S. Jadhav
7. Marine and estuarine fishes/R.P. Barman, S.S. Mishra, S. Kar, P. Mukherjee and S.C. Saren
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985