By: Soumyadeep Datta (Editor), Moromi Talukdar (Editor), Novanita Sharma (Editor)
156 pages, colour illustrations
A pictorial work showcasing the biodiversity found in Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary in Assam, a state in northeastern India. Introductory chapters describe the climate and flora and fauna, as well as the rainforest and ongoing conservation efforts.
- Whar are Rainforests 5
- Climate of Rainforests 9
- Flora and Fauna of Rainforests 11
- Distribution of the Tropical Rainforest 15
- Importance of Rainforest 18
- Rainforests of Assam 19
- Rainforest Conservation in Assam at the Highest Priority Site 25
- Rainforests of Assam are in Danger 106
- Rainforest Conservation Movement in Assam 146
- Some Important Mammals of Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary 150
- Some Important Birds of Dihing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary 152
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is my favorite supplier (very professional and fast). Bravo!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985