Sewage Treatment Plants: Economic Evaluation of Innovative Technologies for Energy Efficiency aims to show how cost saving can be achieved in sewage treatment plants through implementation of novel, energy efficient technologies or modification of the conventional, energy demanding treatment facilities towards the concept of energy streamlining. The book brings together knowledge from Engineering, Economics, Utility Management and Practice and helps to provide a better understanding of the real economic value with methodologies and practices about innovative energy technologies and policies in sewage treatment plants.
- The principles of economic evaluation and cost benefit analysis implemented in sewage treatment plants
- Economic evaluation of innovative technologies aiming to increase the energy efficiency of the sewage treatment plants
- Instrumentation, monitoring and real-time control strategies for efficient sewage treatment plant operation
- Process integration to improve carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus removal with less aeration requirements and less sludge production
- Bioreactor development with less aeration requirement
- Improvement of anaerobic digestion of sewage wastewater and sludge
- Development of microbial fuel cells for electricity production from sewage
- Nutrient recovery from sewage
- Cost saving management strategies or policies
- Economic evaluation of innovative technologies aiming to increase the energy efficiency of the sewage treatment plants: Case studies
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Many thanks, your customer service is certainly something to be proud of.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985