320 pages, 18 colour & 110 b/w illustrations
Plant Metabolomics introduces plant metabolomics which is an important part of systems biology. It can be argued that metabolite data is most closely linked to phenotypes. Therefore changes in metabolite content or metabolic networks can indicate gene function more directly than transcript or protein based-approaches. Additionally, the discovery of metabolic markers has important applications in the early diagnosis of many diseases.
Plant Metabolomics, written by researchers who are active in plant metabolomics of China, not only introduces the latest advances of plant metabolomics and analyzes the development trend in the next few years, but also demonstrates new studies of authors in their respective scientific projects, reflecting the current state of domestic plant metabolomics research.
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry Coupling Techniques
- LC-MS in Plant Metabolomics
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Techniques
- Multivariate Analysis of Metabolomics Data
- Metabolomic data processing based on mass spectrometry platforms
- Metabolite Qualitative Methods and the Introduction of Metabolomics Database
- Plant Metabolic Network
- Applications of LC-MS in plant metabolomics
- Application of Metabolomics in the Identification of Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Metabolomics based Studies on Artemisinin Biosynthesis
- NMR-Based Metabolomic Methods and Applications
- Metabolomics research of quantitative disease resistance against barley leaf rust
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Professor Xiaoquan Qi is the Principal Investigator at the Institute of Botany, CAS, China. Academician Xiao-Ya Chen is President of the Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, CAS, China. Professor Yulan Wang is leading a team in BioSpectroscopy and Metabolomics at the Wuhan Institute of Physics and Mathematics, CAS, China.