Series: Sustainable Development and Biodiversity Volume: 1
387 pages, 10 colour & 20 b/w illustrations, 37 tables
The earth's biodiversity is a degree of ecosystem health which is vital to ecology and environmental sustainability. The microbial world is the largest unexplored reservoir. The agro-ecosystem enriched with rhizosphere implicit abundant and species-rich component of microbial diversity. Its global exploration designs a worldwide framework for agricultural sustainability adjoining benefits in its conservation. Agricultural sustainability requires a major share from ecosystem management which is better paid by microbial diversity and conservation. Diversity of bacteria influences plant productivity providing nutrient convenience from soil instead altering per se community and diversity in the rhizosphere where they may influence mechanistic competent and antagonistic micro-flora. The potential species among the diversity are therefore, essential subjective to their maintenance for use around the globe.
Microbial population in agro-ecosystem is influenced by stresses, reduce functionality as a component. It is therefore, important to explore secrets of planned strategy so as to unravel the microbial diversity and conservation in agricultural development. Microorganisms are minute, pervasive in nature and alleged as disease host instead tiny recognize as employee of agro-ecosystem, indulge in agricultural development and potential contributor in world of ecological and economical wealth creation. This step pertinently would help to launch scientific motivation needed to support the refrain of microbial diversity and conservation.
1. Trends and Prospects of Microbial Diversity in Rhizosphere; Dinesh Kumar Maheshwari, Shrivardhan Dheeman
2. Diversity Utility and Potential of Actinobacteria in the Agro-Ecosystem; Govindan Selvakumar et al
3. Diversity of plant associated Actinobacteria; Bouizgarne Brahim, Ait Ben Aouamar
4. Root Nodules of Legumes Growing in Arid to Semi-Arid African Soils and other Areas of the World; Flora Pule-Meulenberg
5. Genetic Diversity of Soybean Root Nodulating Bacteria; David Biate et al
6. Diversity and Function of Bacterial Assemblages in Savanna Vegetation Soils; Elisa Catao Caldeira Pires et al
7. Diversity of Plant-Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria Associated with Maize (Zea mays L.); Leticia Arruda et al
8. Transgenic Cotton and its Impact on Microbial Diversity; Kulandaivelu Velmourougane, D. Blaise
9. Microbial and Functional Diversity of Vermicompost Bacteria; Jayakumar Pathma, Natarajan Sakthivel
10. Diversity of Cold Tolerant Phosphate Solubilizing Microorganisms from North Western Himalayas; Piyush Joshi et al
11. Osmotolerant Microbial Resources of Saline Ecologies of India: Dynamics and Potential; Jayashree Rath, T.K. Dangar
12. Culture Independent Diversity Analysis of Soil Microbial Community and Their Significance; Bidisha Sharma et al
13. The Importance and Application of Bacterial Diversity in Sustainable Agricultural Crop Production Ecosystems; Noah Rosenzweig
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!