Series: ICAC Review Articles on Cotton Production Research Volume: 6
By: Muhammad Afzal (Author)
Covering the development of pesticide use over the last 30 years, this review assesses current practices and the impacts of pesticide regulation, including resistance development, pesticide residues, changes in pesticide application techniques and classification of pesticides.
1. Cotton Pesticide Geography
2. Evolution of Pesticide Use
3. Recent Changes in Pesticide Regulations
4. Pesticide Residues
5. Evolution in Cotton Pesticide Application Techniques
6. Pesticide Classification in the World
7. Pesticide Poisoning
8. Future of Insecticide Use in Cotton
9. Summary and Conclusions
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985