Language: Nine English and one Spanish contributions, all with bilingual summaries in English and Spanish
This issue contains a revision of status of bird species occurring or reported in Colombia in 2011, several articles detailing recordings of species new to the country, and one article on the rediscovery, after 113 years, of a rat species.
- Revision of the status of bird species occurring or reported in Colombia 2011 4-21
- Notes on the status of various threatened birds species occurring in Colombia 22-28
- First confirmed records of Yellow-bellied Sapsucker Sphyrapicus varius in Colombia and South America 29-30
- First record of Rufous-breasted Wood-Quail Odontophorus speciosus for Colombia 31-33
- First records of White-bellied Parrot Pionites leucogaster for Colombia 34
- The subspecies of Brown-throated Parakeet Aratinga pertinax on San Andrés Island 35-37
- Primeros registros de la Viudita Enmascarada Fluvicola nengeta en Colombia 38-39
- Rediscovery of the Santa Marta Toro Santamartamys rufodorsalis (Rodentia: Echimyidae), after 113 years, with notes on all three known records and the species' conservation needs in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta 40-43
- First published record of Scissor-tailed Flycatcher Tyrannus forficatus for Colombia and South America 44
- The nomenclatural availability of and priority between two recently described names for the same new antpitta species from Colombia 45-54
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!