By: Punarbasu Chaudhuri (Author), Subhash Chandra Santra (Author)
365 pages, colour illustrations, tables
Mangrove Fungi of India is unique with respect to its content and text. This is the first research databased book on the subject in India. It covers the Mangrove fungal biodiversity of India in a more comprehensive manner. The data presented in Mangrove Fungi of India will be helpful for mycological researchers in the near future. The book is designed not only for the post graduate and research student of plant sciences and environmental science, but also for ecologists and foresters.
2. The mangrove habitat
3. Mangrove fungi-an overview
4. Methods for studying mangrove fungi
5. Mangrove fungi in Indian context
6. Illustrated taxonomic descriptions of some mangrove fungi found in India
7. Bio-prospecting potentiality of mangrove fungi
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985