400 pages, 135 b/w illustrations
As more natural lands are transformed into urban lands with more people in urban areas, it is important to understand how these environmental changes may impact living conditions as well as the ecosystem. Remote Sensing Applications for the Urban Environment summarizes current satellite observing capacities and the growing demand for consistent and continuous local, regional, and global observation data by different government agencies in many countries and research groups. It provides academic faculties, students, researchers, and government decision makers an up-to-date reference that summarizes the state of the art in both remote sensing techniques and environmental assessment methods.
- Urban Landscape Feature Extraction
- Urban Landscape and Its Change Assessment
- Urban Vegetation
- Urban Impervious Surface
- Urban Land Use and Land Cover
- Monitoring Urban Growth
- High Resolution Satellite Images for Urban Area
- Assessment of Water Quality in Urban Area
- Air Quality in Urban Areas - Local and Regional Aspects
- Air Quality in Urban Areas - Global Aspects
- Urban Heat Island and Regional Climate Effect
- Integrated Remote Sensing Information for Urban Environment
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!