For 35 years The Birdwatcher’s Yearbook has been the essential work of reference for active birders and the wider world of ornithology.
Every piece of information is checked and updated to ensure each new edition of The Yearbook is relevant to the needs of all those who watch birds, either as a hobby or professionally – and it is all conveniently packed into a 328-page book for use at home or in the car on birding trips.
Key features inside the 2015 edition include:
- A fully up-dated Checklist of birds, based on the BOU British List. Also checklists for British butterfly and dragonfly species.
- Details on 370 nature reserves – the most up-to-date national guide.
- A diary element for readers to record birding trips.
- National tide-table information through to April 2016 to help with trip planning.
- Birding events calendar for 2015.
- Special features, including New Hope for the Future of British Birding – Key News from the World of Birds – Hen Harriers’ Last Stand – Best Bird Books of the Year.
- Contact information for every county, national and international birding group; bird hospitals; bird artists, photographers, lecturers and leading companies in the birding market.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!