The Rode NT1-A is a 2.5cm (1”) cardioid true condenser microphone. It has a wide dynamic range and is incredibly low noise (self noise is just 5dB). A frequency range of 20Hz – 20kHz makes it suitable for many types of wildlife recording as well as for musicians and recording artists. The cardioid polar pattern means that the microphone is most sensitive at the front and least at the back. The microphone has an XLR output and is powered by 12V or 48V phantom power.
The NT1-A comes with a shock mount with detachable pop filter, 6m shielded XLR cable and microphone dust cover.
Available as a single microphone or as a matched pair. The matched pair is supplied with two of each of the included accessories.
* Large 1” capsule with gold plated diaphragm
* Cardioid polar pattern
* Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB
* Wide dynamic range
* True condenser (externally biased)
* Internal capsule shock mounting
* Includes Røde SM6 shock mount, pop filters and dust cover
* 10 year extended warranty when you register at www.rodemic.com/warranty
* Acoustics principle: Pressure gradient
* Active electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
* Capsule: 2.5cm (1”)
* Polar pattern: Cardioid
* Address type: Side
* Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz
* Output impedance: 100Ω
* Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
* Maximum output level: 13.7dBu (@1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
* Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
* Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
* Power options: 24V / 48V phantom power
* Weight: 326g
* Dimensions: 190 x 50 x 50mm
* Output: 3-pin XLR
* Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years when you register at www.rodemic.com/warranty
1 metre XLR audio cable
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!