The EasyLog Mini Temperature Logger measures temperature over a range of -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F). It has a fixed 30 minute logging rate and will store up to 4,080 readings. Data is downloaded by connecting the logger to a USB port and using the software included. The software will also let you configure the logger name, measurement unit, alarm thresholds and start time.
Supplied with a CR1620 lithium coin cell battery which will power the unit for approximately one month’s continuous use.
* Measurement range: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
* Internal resolution: 1°C (2°F)
* Accuracy: ±2.5°C (±4.5°F)
* Logging rate: Every 30 minutes
* Operating temperature range: -10°C to +50°C (+14°F to +122°F)
* Battery type: CR1620 lithium coin cell
* Battery life: 1 month
* Compatibility: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7
* Configurable parameters:
- Logger name
- °C, °F
- High and low alarm levels
- Start time and start date
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM NHBS. I will continue to choose them wherever possible for future purchases. Good service deserves to be rewarded.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985