By: JE Marr (Author)
Originally published in 1929, Deposition of the Sedimentary Rocks contains an overview of the conditions that have controlled the distribution of various sedimentary deposits. Marr covers topics such as marine deposits and the use of fossils for purposes of correlation. Deposition of the Sedimentary Rocks will be of value to anyone with an interest in physical geography and the history of geology.
1. Introduction: chronology and physical conditions
3. Correlation: the use of fossils
4. Deposits on land and sea
5. Accumulations and deposits of the land areas
6. Marine deposits: belts of sedimentation
7. Marine deposits (continued): the belt of variables
8. The belt of variables (continued): details of sediments
9. The belt of variables (continued)
10. The mud belt
11. The organic belt
12. Climatic belts in the oceans
13. Uniformity and evolution
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985