The Ridgid Seesnake CA100 has an extendable camera cable and an 8.9cm LCD screen
The Ridgid Micro CA-25 Inspection Camera is an affordable endoscope from the popular SeeSnake range. It has a 91cm obedient cable and 17mm waterproof camera head, ideal for accessing nest boxes, roost entrances and natural cavities. The camera head has four LEDs which are fully adjustable to provide the required amount of light. Images from the camera are displayed on a 6.4cm LCD screen and can also be viewed on an external monitor by connection with the included AV lead. Mirror, hook and magnet attachments are also included; these are easily connected to the camera head using a twist and lock mechanism.
The CA-25 is powered by four AA batteries (included) which will provide approximately three hours of continuous run time. The camera is supplied with a protective case.
Please note that the camera cable on this endoscope is fixed and cannot be extended or replaced.
* Display: 3.4cm (2.5”) colour LCD (320 x 420 resolution)
* Camera diameter: 17mm (0.7”)
* Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
* Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
* Lighting: Four adjustable LEDs
* AV port: Yes
* Depth of field: 10mm to infinity
* Cable reach: 91cm (3 feet) fixed
* Waterproof: Camera and cable
* Power source: 4 x AA batteries (3 hours of continuous run time)
* Attachments: Mirror, hook and magnet
* Weight: 0.5kg (1.2lb)
* Warranty: One year
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!