Collected articles in this series are dedicated to the development and use of software for earth system modelling and aims at bridging the gap between IT solutions and climate science. The particular topic covered in Earth System Modelling, Volume 1 addresses the usefulness of coupling infrastructures and data management, strategies and tools for pre- and post-processing, and coupling software and strategies in regional and global coupled climate models. This first part in the series of 6 books sets the scene for the following volumes.
- Recent Developments and Projects
- The Infrastructure Project of the European Network for Earth System Modelling: IS-ENES
- The METAFOR Project
- The European PRISM Network
- The Earth System Modeling Framework
- The Grid ENabled Integrated Earth system modelling (GENIE) framework
- K-1(Kyosei) Project
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!