117 pages, b/w illustrations
Language: English, one article in Hindi
Natural resources may exist as a separate entity such as freshwater, and air, as well as a living organism such as a fish, or it may exist in an alternate form which must be processed to obtain the resource such as ores, oil, and most forms of energy. Natural resources management deals with managing the way in which people and natural landscapes interact. It brings together land use planning, water management, biodiversity conservation, and the future sustainability of industries like agriculture, mining, tourism, fisheries, and forestry.
Wildlife conservation is in the practice of protecting endangered animal and plant species and their habitats. Among the goals of wildlife conservation are to ensure that nature will be around for future generations to enjoy and to recognize the importance of wildlife and wilderness lands to humans. Sustainable Development of Natural Resources and Wildlife Conservation will be really useful for environmentalists, researchers and wildlife conservators in taking some positive steps towards improving our environment and protects our resources for future generation.
1. Sustainable development of natural resources and wildlife conservation/Nandita Pathak
2. Natural resources need sustainable management/Bharatendu Prakash
3. A study of wetland birds in Sakhya Sagar and Madhav Lakes, Madhav National Park, Shivpuri, Madhya Pradeswh/Mohit Aryal and Anand Kumar Mishra
4. Environment cleanup through vermi-technology using Nirmalaya (Flora Waste)/Anil Pandey, Praveesh Bhati and Manish K. Sharma
5. Arrival and departure of some migratory birds in Nauradehi wildlife sanctuary/Rekha Rai
6. Toxicity effect of plant extract on egg masses of lymnaea stagnalis/Payal Mahobiya and Mangla Bhide
7. Impact of waste water discharge on water quality of river Mandakin at Chitrakoot Satna, M.P. India/Sadhana Chaurasia and Raj Karan
8. Effect of different spawns and substrates on growth and yield of pleurotus sajor-caju/Poonam Dehariya and Deepak Vyas
9. Physico-chemical analysis and chemo profiling of ayurvedic single drugs of herbal origin-santalum album Linn./Deepak Mishra, Pratima Mishra and Arpita Awasthi
10. Preliminary study of noise pollution in Kota City, Rajasthan/Prahlad Dube
11. Diversity of phytoplankton in Kishore Sagar Tank, Kota, Rajasthan/Seema Sharma and Prahlad Dube
12. Wise use of wetland for sustainable livelihood through participatory, alternative and ecofriendly approach in coastal belts of Odisha/Bibhu Santosh Behera, Anama Charan Behera, S.K. Rout, B.P. Mohapatra, B. Parasar, A.P. Kanungo and B.K. Mohanty
13. Mathematical model for phytoplankton growth/Usha Pancholi, Prahlad Dube and R.K. Sharma
14. Bird diversity at Chhatarpur District, Madhya Pradesh, India/Ashwani Kumar Dubey
15. Prospects of forest management with ectomycorrhizal fungi/Veena Pande
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!