Activated Sludge - 100 Years and Counting covers the current status of all aspects of the activated sludge process and looks forward to its further development in the future. It celebrates 100 years of the Activated Sludge process, from the time that the early developers presented the seminal works that lead to its eventual worldwide adoption. Activated Sludge - 100 Years and Counting assembles contributions from renowned world leaders in activated sludge research, development, technology and application. The objective of the book is to summarise the knowledge of all aspects of the activated sludge process and to present and discuss anticipated future developments.
Activated Sludge - 100 Years and Counting comprises invited papers to be delivered at the conference Activated Sludge – 100 Years and Counting! that was held in Essen, Germany, June 12th to 14th, 2014. Activated Sludge - 100 Years and Counting is of interest to researchers, engineers, designers, operations specialists, and governmental agencies from a wide range of disciplines associated with all aspects of the activated sludge process.
- Ardern and Lockett Remembrance, Glen Daigger
- Wastewater Treatment Requirements through the Years, Herman Hahn
- Process Development, David Stensel, Jacek Makinia
- Process Microbiology/Ecology, Per Halkjar Nielsen, Katherine D. McMahon
- Macro-nutrient Removal (Nitrogen), Charles Bott, Paul Pitt, Kartik Chandran Macro-nutrient Removal (Phosphorus), James L. Barnard, Yves Comeau
- Micro-constituent Removal, Hansruedi Siegrist, Adriano Joss, Thomas A. Ternes
- Aeration and Mixing, Martin Wagner, Michael K.Stenstrom
- Air Emission, Jay Witherspoon, Michael D. Short , Kate Simmonds, Ben van den Akker, E.Maddon, Richard M. Stuetz
- Solids Separation, Jiri Wanner, Andrea Jobbagy
- Secondary Clarifiers, Denny Parker, Wolfgang Gunthert, Britt-Marie Wilen
- Energy Considerations, Helmut Kroiss, Cao Ye Shi
- Automation and Control, Gustaf Olsson, Zhiguo Yuan, Changwon Kim
- Modeling, George Ekama, Imre Takacs
- Hybrid Systems, Hallvard Odegaard, Kim Helleshoj Sorensen, Magnus Christensson
- Membrane Systems, Simon Judd, Tamas Zsirai, George Crawford
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment, K.-H. Rosenwinkel, Peter Cornel, Willy Verstraete, Siegfried E. Vlaeminck
- Planning and Design, Burkhard Teichgraber
- Economics of Activated Sludge Process, Norbert Jardin, Julian Sandino
- The Next 100 Years, Mark van Loosdrecht, Cao Ye Shi, Yuen Long Wah, Harry Seah
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!