By: André Monaco (Editor), Patrick Prouzet (Editor)
336 pages, colour illustrations
The vulnerability of socio-ecosystem combines the probability of exposure to natural or anthropogenic pressure, sensitivity and resilience. Vulnerability of Coastal Ecosystems and Adaptation presents a systemic view of the diversity of pressures and impacts produced by climate change and human actions. Erosion of biodiversity by changing ocean chemistry, the intensification of global change raises the problem of the adaptation of living resources.
1. Marine Ecosystems under Toxic Pressure
2. The Vulnerability and Resilience of Estuaries to Contamination by Antibiotics and by Antibiotic-resistant Bacteria: what is the Risk for the Future?
3. Microbiological coastal risks and monitoring systems
4. Vulnerability, Impacts on and Adaptation of Coastal Zones to Global Change
5. The Shoreline between Nature and Society, a Changing Heritage
6. From Vulnerability to Adaptation to Climate Change: Food for Thoughts in Social Sciences
7. Anthropological approach to vulnerability and major hazards
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Extremely pleased with the quality of the product, the ease of the ordering system and the speed at which the item was dispatched.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985