By: Zhang Gang (Editor)
Nanoscale Energy Transport and Harvesting introduces current computational technology and examines the applications of nano structures in renewable energy, and the associated research topics. It addresses the current commonly used computational technologies, and their applications in study of nanoscale energy transport and conversion. Nanoscale Energy Transport and Harvesting will be useful to graduate-level students who want to explore this new field of research. With content relevant to both academic and commercial viewpoints, Nanoscale Energy Transport and Harvesting will also interest researchers and postgraduates as well as consultants in the renewable energy industry.
- Molecular Dynamics
- Simulations for Computing Thermal Conductivity of Nano Materials
- Nonequilibrium Phonon Green's Function
- Simulation and Its Application to Carbon Nanotubes
- Thermal Conduction of Graphene
- Ballistic Thermal Transport by Phonons at Low Temperatures in Low-Dimensional Quantum Structures
- Surface functionalization induced thermal conductivity attenuation in silicon nanowires: A molecular dynamics study
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985