By: Naveen Thayyil(Author)
This thoughtful book explores how EU law treats serious disagreements about the development and use of a radically new technology like genetic modification. This expert examination describes relevant EU laws to identify and analyze the room available, or possible, for public participation in the EU regulation of GMOs.
2. The EU Legal Framework for GMO Regulation
3. Risk, Science and Society
4. Precaution, Public Participation and Technocratic Responses
5. Participation in Safety and Public Morals Regulation Ambit in Global Rules
6. Public Contestations and Pursuit of Public Values
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I have never been so pleased with the quality of service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985