By: Gary Thorpe (Author)
576 pages, illustrations
This best selling AP Environmental Science study guide includes:
- A new diagnostic test to pinpoint the test taker's strengths and weak areas
- Two full-length practice exams with all questions answered and explained
- A detailed review of all test topics, with practice questions and answers
- An overview of the test plus helpful test-taking strategies
- Hundreds of diagrams and illustrations
Bonus Online Practice Test: Students who purchase this book will also get free access to one additional full-length online AP Environmental Science test with all questions answered and explained.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985