240 pages, 30 colour & 10 b/w illustrations
Balsamic Vinegars: Tradition, Technology, Trade offers a clear description of all the balsamic vinegars and/or similar products produced in the world, their differences in composition, quality and use. This encompasses all the steps for the production of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar: grape composition, crushing, concentration of the must, alcoholic and acetic fermentation, ageing, sensorial properties and quality of the final product. Balsamic Vinegars: Tradition, Technology, Trade covers extensively all the balsamic vinegars, especially the industrial ones that have a really large market and diffusion.
1) Chapter I - Vinegar definition, diffusion and use
2) Chapter II - History of balsamic vinegars
3) Chapter III - The balsamic family
4) Chapter IV - Balsamic production technologies
5) Chapter V - Traditional Balsamic Vinegar as coded by us
6) Chapter VI - Sensorial properties and evaluation of balsamic vinegars
7) Chapter VII - "Balsamic": a global debate
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!