By: Vaughan Cornish (Author)
Originally published in 1937, The Preservation of Our Scenery discusses the natural beauty of the British countryside and how it may be preserved. Cornish analyses the key physical features of a number of areas around the country, and the text is illustrated with a number of drawings by the author of picturesque buildings and vistas. The Preservation of Our Scenery will be of value to anyone with an interest in British scenery and the preservation of areas of natural beauty.
1. National parks in England and Wales
2. Trees and buildings in rural England
3. The scenic amenity of Great Britain
4. The scenic amenity of south-eastern England
5. The cliff lands of England and the preservation of their amenities
6. The preservation of nature in England
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I am not an easy shopper to please, but NHBS goes beyond my highest expectations in every way
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985