By: George Fletcher (Editor)
171 pages, b/w photos, b/w maps
Originally published in 1922 as part of a series of geographical studies of Ireland, Connaught examines the geographical, botanical, geological, zoological, architectural, administrative and historical points of interest found in Connaught. The text is illustrated with many reproductions of pertinent historic artifacts and paintings, as well as photographs of local vegetation, animal life and landscapes. Connaught will be of value to anyone with an interest in Ireland and the history of geography education.
1. Ancient geography R. A. Stewart
2. Topography R. Lloyd Praeger
3. Geology Grenville A. J. Cole
4. Botany R. Lloyd Praeger
5. Zoology R. Lloyd Praeger
6. Antiquities E. C. R. Armstrong
7. Administration G. Fletcher
8. Industries and manufactures G. Fletcher
9. Distinguished Connaught men R. I. Best
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985