By: George Fletcher (Editor)
Originally published in 1921 as part of a series of geographical studies of Ireland, Ulster examines the geographical, botanical, geological, zoological, architectural, administrative and historical points of interest found in Ulster. The text is illustrated with many reproductions of pertinent historic artifacts and paintings, as well as photographs of local vegetation, animal life and landscapes. Ulster will be of value to anyone with an interest in Northern Ireland and the history of geography education.
1. Ancient geography R. A Stewart
2. Topography R. Lloyd Praeger
3. Geology Isaac Swain
4. Botany R. Lloyd Praeger
5. Zoology R. Lloyd Praeger
6. Antiquities E. C. R. Armstrong
7. Architecture E. C. R. Armstrong
8. Administration G. Fletcher
9. Industries and manufactures G. Fletcher
10. Distinguished Ulstermen R. I. Best
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
This really is first rate customer service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985