The TriggerSmart Wildlife Kit add-on enhances the functionaltiy of the TriggerSmart Kit for wildlife photography. The Wildlife Kit includes an additional infrared transmitter and infrared receiver, which can be used in conjunction with the sensors provided in the orginal TriggerSmart Kit to create a "sweet spot" where the two beams cross. An alignment aid is also provided which makes it easier to align the sensors. The four stake pods allow the sensors to be securely positioned in soft ground and the four weather proof covers will protect them from the elements. The kit also includes a 2m sensor cable and two cable hooks to pin the cable to the ground.
1 x Infrared receiver
1 x Infrared transmitter
4 x Stakepods
2 x 2m sensor cables
2 x Cable anchors
4 x Weather resistant covers
1 x Beam alignment aid with connection cable
1 x 2 degree Baffle
* Trigger time - 1/200 to 8 seconds
* Delay time - Short delay: 1/1000 to 1/10 seconds Long delay: 1/10 to 10 seconds.
* Trigger modes - Manual, auto 1 shot, auto re-arm
* Focus activation - Manual
* Sensor modes - light, infrared beam, sound
* IR beam - Range 30cm to 2m. Wavelength 850nm
* Flash intensity sensor - Range 0 to ~1500 lumens. Sensitivity 20 lumens.
* Sound response - frequency response 50 to 5000 Hz at 3db
* Waterproof - IP53 (Dust protected and water spray resistant)
* Sensor Mounting - 1/4 UNC thread (standard tripod thread)
* Trigger outputs - 2 x trigger, 1 x focus. Closed contact to trigger
* Size - Controller - (W)19cm x (D)14cm x (H)5cm
* Sensors - (W)7.5cm x (D)5cm x (H)2.6cm
* Weight - Controller 492g. Sensors 50g. Tripods 30g.
* Temperature - 0 - 35ºC (operating), -10 to 50ºC (non-operating)
* Shock - 10 Newtons
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!