By: Gong Deshun (Author)
123 pages, colour photos
Language: Bilingual in English and Chinese
This book gives a general introduction to biology and behaviour of the panda and describes five nature reserves in China that host pandas.
- Looking for Food
- Drinking Water
- Climbing Trees
- Taibai Mountain Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Laoxiancheng Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Zhouzhi Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Changqing Nature Reserve of Pandas
- Foping Nature Reserve of Pandas
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
Prompt and trustful service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985