* Free shipping on this item *
This is the Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor HD Starter Bundle. It includes the trail camera along with 8 x AA lithium-ion batteries and an 8GB SD card.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam Aggressor HD Low Glow is a weatherproof motion activated trail camera which records HD videos (1920 x 1080p) and 14MP images onto an SD card (up to 32GB supported). It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor which activates the camera whenever heat and motion is sensed within its monitoring range (up to 25m from the camera). Records images and videos in full colour during the day and, using infrared LEDs, records in black and white at night.
This camera is available in black or in Realtree Xtra Camo, please select your preference from the dropdown box above.
* Low glow LEDs: These have a reduced flash signature in comparison to standard LEDs and provide illumination up to a distance of 30m. Also available with no glow LEDs which are completely invisible to animals and humans.
* ARD anti-reflection shield: Prevents glare from the sun or other light sources reflecting off the screen and drawing attention to the camera.
* 0.2 second trigger speed: This is the time taken between the PIR sensor being activated and the camera taking an image. With moving animals, even a small difference in trigger speed can mean the difference between a great photo and a shot of an animal disappearing out of the frame. Please note that the stated trigger speed applies to the capture of still images only.
* Hyper recovery speed: The recovery speed is the time required for the camera to capture and save an image then prepare itself for the next trigger. The Aggressor has a recovery time of just one second, ensuring that you won’t miss multiple animals or events.
* Hyper PIR: The PIR motion sensor is active to a distance of 25m. The sensitivity of the motion sensor is also adjustable and can be set to low, medium, high or auto. When set to auto, an internal temperature sensor regulates the sensitivity so that it is optimum for all weather conditions.
* Hyper night vision: Ensures that your night-time images are clear and crisp.
* Freeze frame shutter: Set the night vision shutter speed to low, medium or high – this helps to eliminate blur on moving animals.
* Multi-flash mode: This mode allows you to adjust the brightness of the night vision flash. Choose between low, medium and high; a low setting conserves the battery and prevents over illumination of close-up objects whilst the high setting allows maximum flash distance.
* Hybrid capture mode: Now you don’t have to choose between recording still images or videos. When in hybrid capture mode, the camera will take an image followed immediately by a video.
* Camera settings: Specify the number of images taken per trigger (1-3), the length of video recorded (1-60 seconds) and the delay between triggers (1 second to 60 minutes).
* 2x field scan: Field scan allows you to capture time lapse images at preset intervals of one minute to 60 minutes within the time frame you select. 2x field scan allows you to do this for two separate time frames, so you can monitor both dawn and dusk movements at your survey site.
* Data stamps: Date, time, moon phase, temperature and camera name are automatically stamped onto each image or video. It is also possible to input the GPS coordinates of your survey site and these will be stamped onto your images and videos.
* Powered by 8 x AA batteries (not included), the Aggressor will last for up to a year on one set of good quality batteries. An optional solar panel is available to purchase separately.
We recommend the use of lithium batteries with Bushnell trail cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life.
* Image resolution: 3, 8, 14MP (3MP true sensor)
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* Video length: Up to 60 seconds
* PIR sensor: Low/Medium/High/Auto
* Night vision flash: 36 Low Glow LEDs / 30m
* LCD display: Black & white text LCD
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* GPS geotag: Yes
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* Power supply: AA (4-8)
* Battery life: Up to 1 year
* SD card capacity: 32GB
This tree bracket provides a versatile mounting solution for your trail camera
Keep your Trophy Cam secure with this strong cable lock
Improve the battery life of your trail camera using the Bushnell solar panel
Keep your camera safe from theft and vandalism with this metal security case
Pack of four AA lithium-ion batteries
For longer deployment times, use a higher capacity SD card such as this Class 10 32GB option
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!