This starter bundle contains everything you need to get started with your trail camera
The Bushnell Trophy Cam Wireless HD allows you to send the images recorded on your trail camera directly to your phone, computer or tablet via a SIM card (not included). The Wireless HD also allows you to manage your camera settings from your smartphone, so that you can change settings remotely or even take an image at that very second and view the image on your phone.
This trail camera is weatherproof and records HD videos (1920 x 1080p) and 8MP images onto an SD card (up to 32GB supported). It utilises a passive infrared (PIR) sensor which activates the camera whenever heat and motion is sensed within its monitoring range (up to 18m from the camera). The camera records images and videos in full colour during the day and, using no-glow infrared LEDs, records in black and white at night. A colour LCD screen lets you preview your images in the field and also helps when setting up the camera by allowing you to take and view test shots.
Please see the Bushnell website for further details of setting up the SMS / MMS service - http://trophycam.eu/wireless/eu/
* No glow infrared LEDs: Completely invisible to animals and humans and have an illumination range of 18m.
* 0.6 second trigger speed: This is the time taken between the PIR sensor being activated and the camera taking an image or video. Please note that the stated trigger speed applies to the capture of still images only.
* Hyper PIR: The PIR motion sensor is active to a distance of 18m. The sensitivity of the motion sensor is also adjustable and can be set to low, medium, high or auto. When set to auto, an internal temperature sensor regulates the sensitivity so that it is optimum for all weather conditions.
* Hyper night vision: Ensures that your night-time images are clear and crisp.
* Freeze frame shutter: Set the night vision shutter speed to low, medium or high – this helps to eliminate blur on moving animals.
* Multi-flash mode: This mode allows you to adjust the brightness of the night vision flash. Choose between low, medium and high; a low setting conserves the battery and prevents over illumination of close-up objects whilst the high setting allows maximum flash distance.
* Camera settings: Specify the number of images taken per trigger (1-3), the length of video recorded (1-60 seconds) and the delay between triggers (1 second to 60 minutes).
* 2x field scan: Field scan allows you to capture time lapse images at preset intervals of one minute to 60 minutes within the time frame you select. 2x field scan allows you to do this for two separate time frames, so you can monitor both dawn and dusk movements at your survey site.
* Data stamps: Date, time, moon phase, temperature and camera name are automatically stamped onto each image or video.
* Powered by 4-12 x AA batteries (not included), the Wireless HD camera will last for up to a year on one set of good quality batteries. It is also compatible with the Bushnell solar panel (119656C).
We recommend the use of lithium batteries with Bushnell trail cameras as these will ensure maximum trigger speeds and longer battery life.
* Wireless connectivity: Yes
* Image resolution: 8MP
* Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p
* PIR sensor: Low/medium/high/auto
* Night vision flash: 33 LED, 18m
* Video length: Up to 60 seconds
* Field scan 2x: Yes
* Audio record: Yes
* Hybrid capture: Yes
* LCD display: 6cm colour image
* Date/time stamp: Yes
* GPS stamp: Yes
* SD card capacity: 32GB
* Power supply: AA (4-12)
* Solar compatible: Yes
The deluxe tree bracket provides a flexible mounting solution for your Trophy Cam
Keep your camera secure in the field with this strong lock
Help protect your camera from vandalism or theft with this security box
Pack of four lithium-ion AA batteries
Extend the battery life of your trail camera with the Bushnell Solar Panel
For longer deployments a higher capacity card, such as this 32GB card, is recommended
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!