By: Philip Burnard (Author)
275 pages, b/w illustrations
The new edition of this popular text has been updated to reflect research, changes and developments in counselling. Written by one of the country's most experienced counselling authors, this text combines theory and practice to give students a full understanding of the complexities of counselling.
1. What Is counselling?
2. Psychological Approaches To Counselling
3. Counselling And Self Awareness
4. Culture And Communication
5. Basics Principles And Considerations
6. Maps Of The Counselling Relationship
7. Counselling Skills 1: Listening And Applying
8. Counselling Skills 2: Client-Cantered Skills
9. Counselling Skills 3: Helping With Feelings
10. 10. Information Giving And Counselling In Specific Health care Contexts
11. Problems And Support In Counselling
12. :Learning Counselling Skills
13. Counselling Skills Exercises
14. Extract From A Counselling Conversation
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I would not hesitate for one second to use your company again and recommend you to others. Marks out of 10? Around 99!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985