By: Albertina P Lima(Author), William E Magnusson(Author), Marcelo Menin(Author), Luciana K Erdtmann(Author), Domingos J Rodrigues(Author), Claudia Keller(Author), Walter Hödl(Author), William E Duellman(Foreword By)
188 pages, colour photos
Language: Bilingual in English and Portuguese
The Adolpho Ducke Forest Reserve is on the outskirts of Manaus, Brazil. This guide covers 50 frog species occurring there.
- Sumário / Contents
- Introdução / Introduction
- Relações de parentesco dos anfíbios / Evolutionary relationships of amphibians
- Biologia de Anuros (sapos, rãs, jias e pererecas) / Biology of Anurans (frogs, toads, and treefrogs)
- Uma confusão de nomes populares / A confusion of common names
- Cores e defesa / Colors and defenses
- Caçador ou caça: o dilema dos sapos / Hunter or hunted: the frog´s dilemma
- Modos de reprodução / Reproductive modes
- O canto dos sapos / Frog calls
- Como usar este guia / How to use this guide
- Referências Bibliográficas / References
- Autores / Authors
- Agradecimentos / Acknowledgments
- Financiadores / Support
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985