By: Albertina P Lima (Author), William E Magnusson (Author), Marcelo Menin (Author), Luciana K Erdtmann (Author), Domingos J Rodrigues (Author), Claudia Keller (Author), Walter Hödl (Author), William E Duellman (Foreword By)
188 pages, colour photos
Language: Bilingual in English and Portuguese
The Adolpho Ducke Forest Reserve is on the outskirts of Manaus, Brazil. This guide covers 50 frog species occurring there.
- Sumário / Contents
- Introdução / Introduction
- Relações de parentesco dos anfíbios / Evolutionary relationships of amphibians
- Biologia de Anuros (sapos, rãs, jias e pererecas) / Biology of Anurans (frogs, toads, and treefrogs)
- Uma confusão de nomes populares / A confusion of common names
- Cores e defesa / Colors and defenses
- Caçador ou caça: o dilema dos sapos / Hunter or hunted: the frog´s dilemma
- Modos de reprodução / Reproductive modes
- O canto dos sapos / Frog calls
- Como usar este guia / How to use this guide
- Referências Bibliográficas / References
- Autores / Authors
- Agradecimentos / Acknowledgments
- Financiadores / Support
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
The packaging of both books was superb and they are in pristine condition. Thank you again for the service.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985