By: Shio Kumar Singh (Editor)
360 pages, 20 colour & 68 b/w illustrations, 18 tables
Mammalian Endocrinology and Male Reproductive Biology provides comprehensive and current coverage of the area of endocrinology and male reproductive biology, covering not just humans, but mammals in general. It incorporates the latest developments in genomics of androgen action and male infertility.
- Sexual Dimorphism in the Central Nervous System
- Mammalian Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH)
- Gonadotropins - Past, Present and Future
- Endocrine Regulation of Spermatogenesis in Mammals
- Role of Apoptosis in Spermatogenesis
- The Epididymis: Structure and Function
- Regulation of Growth and Function of Epididymides
- Role of Sperm Surface Molecules in Motility Regulation
- Male Accessory Sex Glands: Structure and Function
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Contraception in the Male
- Molecular Mechanism of Androgen Action
- Genomics of Male Infertility
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
I don't know how you got a book printed 26 years ago in the conditions that I received it (like new) but you do it! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985