By: Matti Masing (Author)
116 pages, colour & b/w photos, colour illustrations, colour distribution maps, colour tables
Bats of Estonia and Adjacent Regions gives a summary of bat research carried out by Dr. Matti Masing and his colleagues in Estonia and elsewhere in Europe during the last 40 years. It is the first book about all 15 bat species found in and around Estonia. It includes three new bat species for Estonia found during the last 15 years of thorough detector-based research.
1. Bats of boreal Europe (review of species, habitats and research) 6
2. Bat species found in Estonia 27
3. Working with bats in Estonia 67
4. Learning bats in Europe and elsewhere 80
5. Selected sonograms of bat calls 88
6. Reflections of the busy past 92
7. Walking my way 106
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!
Your orders support book donation projects
NHBS is one of my favorite vendors.
Search and browse over 110,000 wildlife and science products
Multi-currency. Secure worldwide shipping
Wildlife, science and conservation since 1985