240 pages, 462 colour photos
Much has happened in the 19 years since the publication of the first edition of Reptiles and Amphibians: Self-Assessment Color Review. Many more scientists and clinicians have taken an interest in reptiles and amphibians, novel radiographic techniques have been developed, and veterinary surgeons have devised operative solutions to numerous serious conditions in both reptiles and amphibians. The time is right for an expanded second edition that covers these developments and more.
See What's in the Second Edition:
- More than 230 new and revised reptile and amphibian cases, illustrated in color
- Case studies with answers that fully explore the disease or disorder in question
- Case selection based on common reptilian and amphibian species kept as pets or study animals
Written by a foremost authority, Reptiles and Amphibians: Self-Assessment Color Review presents more than 230 cases and questions at different levels of expertise, with detailed explanatory answers. The cases appear in random order, just as they would in real life, and enable you – by solving the clinical puzzle – to make differential diagnoses, treatment plans, and prognoses. The color review includes a wealth of problem-oriented information of value – and enjoyment – for formal and informal training and continuing education.
"[...] a very impressive little book. There are questions here to stimulate and educate all, from beginners to old-hands, and I strongly recommend it."
– The Veterinary Record
"[...] its instructional value for clinicans is immeasurable."
– World Association of Wildlife Veterinarians
"[...] and entertaining and educational experience."
– Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association (JAVMA)
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!