280 pages, 100 b/w illustrations
An Introduction to Polysaccharide Biotechnology, Second Edition offers an up-to-date account of the production and uses of polysaccharides. New chapters focus on vaccines, encapsulation, and bioactivity. An Introduction to Polysaccharide Biotechnology, Second Edition explains and illustrates how recent developments in polysaccharides may lead to major future progress in this field. Compact yet comprehensive material highlights the rapidly growing biotechnology of polysaccharides.
- Polysaccharides and their Potential for Biotechnology
- Structural Polysaccharides
- Storage Polysaccharides: Starch and Fructans
- Marine Polysaccharides
- Some Bacterial and Synthetic Polysaccharides
- Vaccines, Encapsulation, Bioactivity
- Regulatory Issues
- Modern Applications
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product!